Friday, July 30, 2010

I miss blogging. With only time for a few sentences now, its impossible find inspiration and pen down my own thoughts. Maybe its because I'm too tired to think. Even my written journal which used to hold my even more personal thoughts is empty.

Sometimes, I think about how I'd rather be emo so I can at least write. (although the excessive feelings of sadness turned me into some whiny ass with words of nothing but stupidity the past two weeks. It was actually better before it got too excessive) But I shouldn't blame it on happiness entirely.


My classmate marked my AQ and wrote the comment "I understand that you keep writing the word understand". It might seem like a pretty normal statement but seeing how he normally doesn't speak AT ALL (I only heard his voice once or twice), that came alittle harsh. No, harsh isn't the word, just made it seem like he feels obviously superior to me.

They say the ones with the least words have the harshest ones.

No comments: